- Friday, February 25, 2011

Sri Mahligai Condominium Shah Alam For Rent.




-Sri Mahligai is a residential project that consists of 15-storey and 3 storey townhouse located at Section 9, Shah Alam.
Property Details
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Kitchen Cabinet, Built-in Wardrobe.
-5th floor
-Facing swimming pool.
-Near to Plaza Perangsang, Concorde Hotel.
-Easy access to highway.
-Lots of facilities such swimming pool, cafe, laundry, tennis court, parking lot.
-Call Azzman (016-600 5990) for private viewing.
Rent Price: RM1300 (Nego) (RENTED)

1 comment:

  1. HYE .. I;M INTERESTED OF THIS ADVERTISMENT..ITS U STILL HAVE VACANT? I already go to the management just now..the rates for rent its around 1k only..can u nego till 1k? i need to moved in before MAY 2011. COULD U HELP ME ON THIS? I'm still looking for condo to rent at sri mahligai.. help me n email me please urgent..thank u :)

    ReplyDelete